Champion Pickleball Paddle (Black, Cushion grip - 4.5")
A true treasure hunter from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Champion is a graphite paddle with a classic pickleball paddle shape. It comes with either a standard "tennis" grip or a thin black tape grip . Most people are delighted with the standard tennis grip. The standard grip is cushioned and measures 4.5 inches around. Players with small hands prefer the thin grip. The thin grip measures four inches around. This paddle is great for all levels of play from beginner to pro. Construction The Champion paddle has a hard dried, resin soaked, honeycomb interior sandwiched between two thin layers of graphite. Weight The average Champion paddles weighs 8 ounces. (A Champion paddle can weigh as little as 7.1 ounces or as much as 8.6 ounces.) Grip & Handle Champion paddles with the standard "tennis" grip are wrapped with a Gamma Ultra Cushion Contour grip that measures 4.5 inches around. Stitched rib and perforations increase gripping power and moisture absorption for this high quality "tennis" grip. Champions paddles with thin grips are wrapped with a tacky, thin black cushion grip. Thin grip Champions have a grip that measures four inches around. Length & Width The Champion paddle is 15.5 inches long and 8 inches wide.
- Pickleball Inc.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.