Dufferin D- 615 Pool/Billiard Cue - Jet Black w/ White Points
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Black and blue pressed nylon wrap for a classic, slip-free grip
- Implex joint collar with 5/16 x 14 pin gives a firm hit
- Premium 13mm Everest leather tip by Tiger Products
- Available in 18 - 21 ounces in half ounce increments
- Dufferin D-615 jet black Canadian Rock Maple billiard cue with 12 white inlay points bordered by thin teal lines, black and blue pressed nylon wrap, Implex joint collar with 5/16 x 14 pin and Everest tip by Tiger Products. This piece has a great updated look at an exceptional price point and would make a great playing cue for anyone from an amateur playing on a home table to a tournament-tested warrior. All Dufferin two-piece cues and shafts are made of pure white 100 percent select solid Rock Maple straight from the forests of Canada. Each cue blank is carefully dried and turned while straight up and down to ensure the absolute straightness of the final product ? just one of the many manufacturing control processes that gives Dufferin its legendary reputation for quality. Each cue sports a premium leather tip (Elk Master, Emerald, Blue Elf or Everest), full professional taper, an exclusive high-gloss fade-resistant finish
- Wood: Canadian Hard Rock Maple
- Joint: 5/16x14
- Joint Collar: White Implex
- Tip: Everest by Tiger Products
- Wrap: Black & blue pressed nylon
- Weight: Standardized weighting system 18oz-21oz available
- Butt Cap: Slim line White
- Pool/Billiard Cue
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.