Elite Survival Cobra Rigger's Belt W/ D Ring Buckle - Olive Drab - Size: M
A savvy shopper from VA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- AustriAlpin Cobra D Ring Buckle, quick-release
- Available in 4 sizes in black, coyote tan, or olive drab
- 1.75" Mil-Spec type 13 webbing - 7000 lb tensile strength
- Stiffened to support more gear
- Made in the USA
- M (32"-38")
- The Cobra Riggers Belt! This item is the first of its kind to include the D-Ring Cobra Buckle, safety hardware that fuses AustriAlpin's patented Cobra quick release system and a rescue D-ring! The D-Ring Cobra Buckle itself is rated at 4000 lbs (straight pull) and the D-ring is rated to 5000 lbs (straight pull), far exceeding ANSI Z359.1, CSA, EN, UIAA, and NFPA standards for fall protection. The belt is constructed of 1.75" mil-spec type 13 webbing with a 7000 lb tensile strength and a full rigger's stitch on the D ring side. An internal stiffening layer adds rigidity to support holsters and pouches. It is available in 4 sizes: SM (26"-31"), M (32"-38"), L (39"-44"), XL (45"-50"). Made in the USA. Colors available: black, coyote tan, or olive drab.
- Elite Survival
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.