Elite Survival Cobra Rigger's Belt W/ D Ring Buckle - Olive Drab - Size: M
A clever deal seeker from VA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- AustriAlpin Cobra D Ring Buckle, quick-release
- Available in 4 sizes in black, coyote tan, or olive drab
- 1.75" Mil-Spec type 13 webbing - 7000 lb tensile strength
- Stiffened to support more gear
- Made in the USA
- M (32"-38")
- The Cobra Riggers Belt! This item is the first of its kind to include the D-Ring Cobra Buckle, safety hardware that fuses AustriAlpin's patented Cobra quick release system and a rescue D-ring! The D-Ring Cobra Buckle itself is rated at 4000 lbs (straight pull) and the D-ring is rated to 5000 lbs (straight pull), far exceeding ANSI Z359.1, CSA, EN, UIAA, and NFPA standards for fall protection. The belt is constructed of 1.75" mil-spec type 13 webbing with a 7000 lb tensile strength and a full rigger's stitch on the D ring side. An internal stiffening layer adds rigidity to support holsters and pouches. It is available in 4 sizes: SM (26"-31"), M (32"-38"), L (39"-44"), XL (45"-50"). Made in the USA. Colors available: black, coyote tan, or olive drab.
- Elite Survival
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.