Guerrilla Air Myth 4500 PSI Paintball Regulator 3 Port
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Description So you've trimmed the fat, you've got the lightest gun on the market, you roll with a 2+1 pack and spandex tights. You don't wear pads, you have a sleeveless jersey... all in the name of saving weight. So you get up in the morning, pick up your 10 lb compressed air tank and sigh, wishing that you could have a tank that was as light as the rest of your gear... but you can! First of all, we want to warn you to be careful. This regulator is small and tends to get lost if you don't keep track of it. A mere 3/4" from the bottle to the threads (compared to 2 or more inches on competing regulators), this regulator is not only light and small, but incredibly versatile and high-flow as well. There is no "high-pressure" or "low-pressure" version - instead, Guerrilla Air has a special hybrid version that works with all guns - high and low pressure. The flow rate is so incredibly high that even if you've got a gas-gulping, high-pressure Spyder, this regulator will keep up with it on the worst days! Features A previously un-thought of size and weight Virtually instantaneous recharge - A Guerilla Air Hallmark Uncharted air efficiency and utilization - Stellar performance, all the way down to 0 psi 4500psi Has both High and Low Pressure Bust Disks to Save both Your Marker and your Tank if there is a failure Patented High-Flow Dump Channels - Permits total venting of cylinder contents in case of catastrophic failure. In English? "If your tank becomes unstable, the regulator safely vents the gas" Over-Pressurization Relief Port - Prevents over-pressurization of the regulator's internals or your paintball gun User friendly & rebuildable Replaceable head tip (for those accidental dings to the o-ring gland).It's Guerrilla Air! - All the same quality you've come to expect is standard equipment on the Myth regulator. Features All Myth Regulators are a mid pressure to output (600-650 psi) An astounding less than 2" in length from ASA to bottle. An unimaginable "Air-lite" weigh
- Guerrilla Air
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.