Hamilton 3/4-Inch Nylon Quality Horse Halter, 100 to 200-Pound, Raspberry
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Hamilton halter is a picture of strength and beauty that has been widely accepted by horse owners throughout America. Each halter is made of over 16 feet of 100% nylon web, double sewn and triple-thick. Its 100% nylon thread is sewn in a diamond tack design to give the halter form and rigidity for a superior fit. It is dramatically stronger than stitching in a single line or with a conventional bar tack. Five solid brass eyelets attached in burn holes give the halter a double wall of protection against eyelet fray. The three double-welded rings, two custom stress point squares and one double bar head buckle are designed to sit much flatter on the horse's head and eliminate any contact irritation. The 1d halters and Arabian halters come with a solid brass tip which makes buckling easier than ever before. It also gives the distinctive look that makes it a Hamilton halter. Hamilton-The Cadillac of halters.
- 3Q FLRS
- 3Q FLRS
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.