ISM Adamo Road Saddle - Black - Size: One Size
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Eliminates numbness which can accompany traditional saddles
- 5mm wider than the ISM racing saddle for increased comfort
- Sloped rear section provides maximum hip support
- More padding than the Racing and Time Trial
- Rear transition hook
- Adamo ISM Road Saddle Same winning design as the Adamo Racing, but with more gel, more foam padding and a slightly wider cutout between the front arms which increases pudendal artery blood flow. Several athletes prefer this model for 70.3 and Ironman distance competition. The additional padding also lends itself for riding in and out of the aero bars. Designed for 0*-90* hip angle positions. Cr-mo rails. 245mm long and 135mm wide. Patented design that eliminates the "nose" part of the traditional saddle Eliminates pressure on the perineum area resulting in improved blood flow Integrated tri-hook under the rear of the saddle allows for quick placement and removal of bike in transition area Mid weight foam padding with Gel inserts 100mm fore-aft rail adjustment I deal Saddle Modification, ISM, has a variety of saddles to help you get your perfect fit.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.