Juzo Basic Adult Beige Knee-High Medical Grade Compression Socks - 1 Pair
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The Juzo Basic Knee High Medical Grade Compression Stockings are great for men or women who need extra support for their legs and feet. These medical grade compression stockings support the legs and veins assist with circulation and minimize swelling with the graduated compression strongest at the ankle and decreasing towards the top. The Juzo Medical Grade stockings work well for people with spider or varicose veins who have moderate swelling diabetes edema are frequent travelers pregnant or have poor circulation. The two-way stretch elasticity fabric gives superior comfort and durability. The open toe style makes for easier dressing. Added Lycra keeps these socks versatile after many washes and can also be machine washed and dried for easy care. Each package contains one pair of knee high open toed medical grade compression stockings in your choice of regular or short length.. Made by Juzo Available in Sizes I II III IV All sizes available in the Medical Grade 20-30 mmHg Compression level Made in the USA Latex Free Please note that it is highly recommended to have instructions from a medical professional to purchase or use the Medical Grade 20-30 mmHg level of compression. To find your best fit please look at the sizing chart picture. Compression socks should only be worn during the day while you are upright and mobile. Make sure to remove and wash the socks at night. Please consult your physician for instructions for the best fit of compression socks for you.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.