Lew's Fishing Mach II Metal Speed Spin Spinning Reel with 300 6.2:1 Gear Ratio & 10 Ambidextrous Bearings
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $79.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Delivering high speed spinning reel performance just as its name suggest, the Lew's Mach II metal speed spin spinning reel features a blazing fast 6.2:1 gear ratio. Perfect for a wide range of finesse and light line applications, it features a super smooth 10 bearing system (9+1) for consistently fluid casts and retrieves. Its S-Curve oscillation system also adds to the smoothness of the reel, and its lightweight aluminum body and Side plate form a base that keeps all the moving parts in perfect alignment. The hefty six-disc drag system stays smooth throughout its range, and the quality brass gearing dishes out serious power to haul fish back to the boat. Each reel is also loaded with speed Lube, which helps provide exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance in all weather conditions, from extreme heat to freezing cold. Available in a range of sizes, the Lew's Mach II metal speed spin spinning reel delivers speed, precision and reliability at a great price. Features:- aluminum body and Side plate- lightweight high strength C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor - stainless steel bail wire- S-Curve oscillation system- lightweight anodized aluminum spool- quality solid brass pinion gear- durable stainless steel main shaft- external stainless steel screws- braid ready knurled spool- smooth six-disc drag system- die-cast aluminum handle - Winn dri-tec paddle knobs- speed Lube Specifications: - technique: spinning - reel handle position: right/left- gear ratio: 6.2:1- bearing count: 9BB + 1RB- mono capacity (yards/lbs): 145/10- weight: 9.2 oz."".
- Lew's Fishing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.