Louis Garneau 0 Degree Mountain Shoe - Black - Size: 14
A true treasure hunter from ID snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- US Shoe Size (Men's)
- Medium (D, M)
- Lace Up
- Upper Material: neoprene (3mm)
- Lining: waterproof membrane
- Closure: BOA L4
- Sole: insulated
- Cleat Compatibility: 2-hole MTB
- Based on the T-Flex LS-100 Shoes, Louis Garneau's 0-Degrees LS-100 Shoes let cold weather commuters, and fat bike riders alike, cut through the chill. This means that you'll enjoy the same Carbon T-Flex Power Blade and BOA L4 single rail as the LS-100, only in a package that's warmed by insulated 3mm neoprene. The T-Flex Power Blade gives the LS-100 the stiff benefits of carbon fiber and the controlled flex of a nylon matrix. In terms of flexibility, you've surely felt overly stiff outsoles at some point in your riding. Well, the nylon matrix amounts to a calculated percentage of "give" under load. Essentially, this is minute enough that you won't notice it on climbs or hard drives, however, after a few hours on the trail, your feet certainly will. The T-Flex also features a dual-density polyurethane tread that's been shaped to mimic crampons -- those pickax like devices you strap onto your feet before scaling a crevasse. Ultimately, this combination of shape and materials creates a tr
- Louis Garneau
- Mountain Shoe
- Mountain Shoe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.