Louis Garneau 0 Degree Mountain Shoe - Black - Size: 14
A savvy shopper from ID snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- US Shoe Size (Men's)
- Medium (D, M)
- Lace Up
- Upper Material: neoprene (3mm)
- Lining: waterproof membrane
- Closure: BOA L4
- Sole: insulated
- Cleat Compatibility: 2-hole MTB
- Based on the T-Flex LS-100 Shoes, Louis Garneau's 0-Degrees LS-100 Shoes let cold weather commuters, and fat bike riders alike, cut through the chill. This means that you'll enjoy the same Carbon T-Flex Power Blade and BOA L4 single rail as the LS-100, only in a package that's warmed by insulated 3mm neoprene. The T-Flex Power Blade gives the LS-100 the stiff benefits of carbon fiber and the controlled flex of a nylon matrix. In terms of flexibility, you've surely felt overly stiff outsoles at some point in your riding. Well, the nylon matrix amounts to a calculated percentage of "give" under load. Essentially, this is minute enough that you won't notice it on climbs or hard drives, however, after a few hours on the trail, your feet certainly will. The T-Flex also features a dual-density polyurethane tread that's been shaped to mimic crampons -- those pickax like devices you strap onto your feet before scaling a crevasse. Ultimately, this combination of shape and materials creates a tr
- Louis Garneau
- Mountain Shoe
- Mountain Shoe
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.