Louis Garneau Gel EX Gloves - Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- There are many telltale signs that the seasons are changing on us, but one of the most apparent is the chill that we get at our extremities. We slowly give in and wrap our feet in booties, holding out with our short-fingered gloves until absolutely necessary. With the Louis Garneau Gel Ex Gloves, the transition is made easy, as the gloves provide the same comfort, dexterity, and support as our favorite short-fingered gloves, only now we get a little added protection from the cold. Louis Garneau constructed the gloves using a laminated wind- and water-resistant fleece upper, making them ideal for fall and winter riding. At the palms, Garneau wrapped the cycling-specific gel padding with its durable Amara fabric. This is a synthetic, suede-like material that provides incredible grip at the handlebar. Additionally, it features Garneau's patented Ergo Air concept, which evacuates palm moisture and helps stabilize hand temperature by using its perforated and highly-breathable composition. Garneau also designed the gloves using a pre-curved design in order to eliminate bunching, and to provide a natural feel at the bars and hoods. The Gel Ex gloves were finished off with fitted elastic cuffs and high-visibility, 3M reflective piping. The Louis Garneau Gel Ex Gloves are available in five sizes from Small to XX-Large and in the color Black.
- Louis Garneau
- Louis Garneau
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.