Magnetic Back Support Belt From Dr. Bakst Magnetics, Small
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Uses 28 strategically positioned high-powered neodymium/ceramic magnets, which provide 33,000 gauss. Magnetic therapy provides drug free pain relief. Our back belt is constructed of high quality breathable neoprene to provide extra support. Works great for back pain relief! Magnatech Labs, Inc., was founded and established by Dr. Alvin Bakst in 1994. Since its inception, our company has been dedicated to researching and developing effective methods of alleviating and eliminating pain in the body without the use of drugs or invasive medical procedures. Magnatech Labs, Inc. manufactures the highest quality of magnetic pain relief products available on the market today. Our products use both ceramic and neodymium magnets, depending upon the location and depth of the affected nerve that is causing your pain. The magnets are placed in supportive neoprene or rigid supports to provide maximum comfort and support for your body. Ceramic magnets are highly effective to reduce and eliminate pain sensations in affected areas. Our Neodymium magnets are even stronger and more effective. Neodymium is a natural magnetic ore found in the earth and is capable of creating a much stronger magnetic force than ceramic magnets can produce. Of course, Neodymium magnets are much more costly than ceramic magnets. Consequently, other companies do not use Neodymium magnets in order to keep their costs and prices down. However, it is our company's policy to create the highest strength magnetic product for maximum effectiveness, regardless of cost. We refuse to compromise the quality of our products and continually strive to provide our customers with the Rolls Royce of magnetic products.
- Dr. Bakst Magnetics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.