ONEU Bike Tail Light with Waterproof Safety Laser Beams Lamp
A clever deal seeker from NV snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- See And To Be Seen - With An Output Of 85lm, The Rear Tail Light Can Be Seen From A Great Distance At Night And Can Even Be Seen In The Daylight, It Is Visible Up To 150 Feet Away And Is Visible Even In Fog
- Two Laser Beams, Your Safe Path - The Laser Function Projects Two Laser Lines To Your Sides To Sort Of Create A Visual Barrier. Theses "Lane" Are Also Very Obvious And Can Also Flash! This Helps You Become Even More Visible And Help Cars Behind You From Getting Too Close When You Are Riding Your Bike At Night
- With The Remote Control, You Are A Real Driver - Makes It Very Easy To Turn On Blinkers, Emergency Lights, And The Laser Guides. The Main Red Light Bar Sort Of Fades Or Slides To The Direction You Set It To Point Towards, With The Yellow Light Underneath Blinking To Indicate Your Direction. At Night, It's Definitely Visible, And Super Clear Even From A Distance
- Rechargeable And Easy Charging - A Micro Usb Port On The Side Of The Tail Light Assembly Eliminates The Need To Remove The Battery And Charge On A Separate Charging Port. Just Slide The Light Off Of The Bike Seat Assembly And Plug In A Cable (Provided) To The Micro Usb Port. The Usb Port Has A Little Rubber Cover To Keep The Port Closed And Protected When Not In Use
- Most bicycle accidents have occurred from a driver clipping the side of the bike. Usually this results from a driver being unable to gauge the clearances needed for a cyclist. This problem will never trouble you again.
- Bike Tail Light
- Bike Tail Light
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.