Players Classic Crimson Birds-Eye Maple with Triple Silver Rings Cue 18Oz
A savvy shopper from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Solid black genuine double-pressed Irish linen wrap for a classic, slip-free grip
- Stainless steel joint collar with 5/16 x 18 pin gives a rock solid hit
- 13mm premium Le Professional Le Pro tip This hard oak leather tip by Tweeten holds its shape longer and plays more uniform for more consistent play
- Available in 18 - 21 ounces in half ounce increments
- Players Classics C-960 traditional style billiard cue with crimson-stained Birds-eye Maple forearm and butt, solid black genuine double-pressed Irish linen wrap, stainless steel joint collar and triple silver ring sets. This piece has a timeless traditional look and would make a great playing cue for anyone from an amateur player practicing on a home table to a battle-tested tournament warrior. Players pool cues are made from North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple that has been hand picked by seasoned craftsmen and turned and dried seven times during curing. The wood is treated with Nelsonite, a patented stabilizer that protects it from atmospheric changes and finished with an epoxy that seals the wood pores for even greater moisture protection.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.