Players Classic Crimson Birds-Eye Maple with Triple Silver Rings Cue 18Oz
A true treasure hunter from IL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Solid black genuine double-pressed Irish linen wrap for a classic, slip-free grip
- Stainless steel joint collar with 5/16 x 18 pin gives a rock solid hit
- 13mm premium Le Professional Le Pro tip This hard oak leather tip by Tweeten holds its shape longer and plays more uniform for more consistent play
- Available in 18 - 21 ounces in half ounce increments
- Players Classics C-960 traditional style billiard cue with crimson-stained Birds-eye Maple forearm and butt, solid black genuine double-pressed Irish linen wrap, stainless steel joint collar and triple silver ring sets. This piece has a timeless traditional look and would make a great playing cue for anyone from an amateur player practicing on a home table to a battle-tested tournament warrior. Players pool cues are made from North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple that has been hand picked by seasoned craftsmen and turned and dried seven times during curing. The wood is treated with Nelsonite, a patented stabilizer that protects it from atmospheric changes and finished with an epoxy that seals the wood pores for even greater moisture protection.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.