Pluma - Blue [43/44]
A true treasure hunter from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Pluma is an extraordinary fin that makes the most of molding technology previously used only on the Cressi hi-tech models designed specifically for free diving and scuba diving. The Pluma uses the same Cressi patented construction system of molding three different materials to give high performance, extreme lightness, easy fining, and comfort. The blade is made from light and reactive polypropylene. The blade is very-energetic and has snappy rebound. Two side supporting grooves and ribbing on the bottom of the blade allow progressive and controlled bending. The result is powerful, fluid and untiring kick. The foot pocket extends along the bottom of the blade to give protection during fining even in shallow water and near rocks. The foot pocket is made from soft thermo-rubber and the computer-designed shape offers great comfort as well as making the fins suitable for long use. The entire sole is made hard and comes with large non-slip inserts, for total protection of the foot and for excellent transmission of the leg-fin effort.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.