RAD Cycle Products Max Racer PRO 9 Levels of Resistance -blue
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Nine levels of resistance. State of the art technology - As soon as you begin to pedal, the ultra QUIET internal magnet creates resistance. You can easily increase the resistance by shifting the gears on your bike!
- The MAG Trainer is extremely light and it can be folded down like an ironing board for travel and storage
- Maximum Stability, one of the most robust and sturdy stands on the market. Extra wide legs and a sturdy frame makes this the trainer the pros choose
- Extra Durable, features the finest materials and proven reliability.
- Turn your bike into an indoor exercise bike, easy set-up and quiet operation, riser block included.
- Train indoors all winter long! Hooks up to just about any bike--including road and mountain bikes with a 26 inch to 28 inch, or 700cc wheel!! Get off the couch and onto the state of the art Max Racer PRO trainer by RAD Cycle Products, specifically engineered for fitness and endurance indoor training. Out of all the trainers we tested, none of them compared to price and the quality of this trainer! Regardless of the weather outside you will be able to stay in shape. The Max Racer PRO trainer by RAD Cycle Products offers seven levels of of powerful magnetic resistance so simulate multiple road conditions. The Max Racer Pro Trainer converts your bike into a dynamic indoor cycling trainer. It utilizes a state of the art magnet system which provides progressive magnetic resistance increases as the speed increases. These are perfect for the beginner or the professional who wants to stay in shape all year long! This MAG Trainer is one of the quietest on the market - it is a premium quality un
- RAD Cycle Products
- Bike Trainer Stand
- Bike Trainer Stand
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.