Scarlet Oil Wound Dressing (16 oz)
A savvy shopper from VA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Scarlet Oil Wound Dressing (16 fl oz) is for use in the treatment of simple wounds, cuts and abrasions on horses and mules. Active ingredients are Biebrich scarlet, an epithelial stimulant that promotes wound healing, and parachlorometaxylenol, an antiseptic. Applies easily with a convenient trigger sprayer. Not for use in animals intended for food. Ingredients: Mineral oil, isopropyl alcohol, methyl salicylate, benzyl alcohol, pine oil, eucalyptus oil, parachlorometaxylenol and biebrich scarlet red.
- Vet One
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.