SRAM Rival 22 Right Side Brake/Shift Lever - Black (00.7018.142.000)
A true treasure hunter from NC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brake/Shifter Combo - Right
- Number of Speeds
- 11 speed
- Forged aluminum brake and shift levers
- Zero-loss front shifting, dual cable routing, and longer levers
- DoubleTap mechanism uses one, single-motion lever for all shifting
- Exact Actuation cable pull is only compatible with SRAM road 11-speed derailleurs
- Dual, internal cable routing to maximize aerodynamics and aesthetics
- The SRAM Rival 22 Mechanical Shifter is modeled after the phenomenal RED shifter. SRAM not only trickled down 11-speed compatibility, but ErgoFit elements such as a slightly longer brake lever to enhance control, independent reach adjustment for brake and shift levers, and a smaller diameter hood with a taller top shape to increase rider control and improve finger wrap. Because you're able to shift from the hoods, drops, and even when sprinting, the Rival levers offer a competitive advantage that can't be touched. The single-lever-shifting design allows for faster, smoother shifts while being completely independent of the brake levers, eliminating the possibility of engaging the brakes when you shift. Plus, the forged aluminum brake lever and shift paddle offer a beautiful balance of low weight and impressive durability.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.