TaylorMade Golf Men's R1 Black Driver - Left Hand - Regular - Graphite
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Club Type
- Shaft Material
- Club Size
- 1-Wood/ Driver
- 7 standard & 5 upright loft options between 8 to 12 Degree (2-Deg)
- Thick-thin crown, forward CG location promotes high launch, fast ball speed and low spin; Inverted Cone Technology
- Improved aerodynamics equals reduced drag and faster club head speed; Ultralite Aldila RIP Phenom 55-gram shaft
- 7 face angle options: N/square, open, med-open, max-open, closed, med-closed, max-closed
- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options between 8-Degree and 12-Degree (2-Degree) to obtain optimal launch angle. 7 face angle options: N/square, open, medium-open, maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, maximum-closed. Shot-shaping movable weights promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw. Thick-thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting high launch, fast ball speed and low spin. Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed. Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new gray/orange/black crown graphic together promote easy alignment. Improved aerodynamics reduce drag over the head to promote faster club head speed. Aldila RIP Phenom 55-gram shaft promotes faster club head speed while delivering greater feel than typical ultra-light shafts.
- Golf Driver
- Golf Driver
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.