Thermoskin Open Knee Wrap Stabilizer Knee Brace - Beige - Size: X-Small
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Open wrap design with Velcro closure provides greater comfort and better fit
- The open patella (knee cap) will not aggravate tenderness or bruising that may be present because the kneecap is free from any compression
- Clinically proven to increase your temperature at the affected area ~3 degrees, for the optimal level of heat therapy
- Patented Trioxon lining maintains elevated temperature while wicking away moisture for comfort
- Trioxon lining is soft against your skin and allows air to reach your skin for maximum comfort
- The Thermoskin Open Knee Wrap Stabilizer knee brace has a wrap design with velcro closure to provide greater patient comfort. The open patella will not aggravate tenderness or bruising that may be present as the kneecap is free from any compression. This Thermoskin knee brace has full-length anterior opening, popliteal cut out for comfort and unrestricted knee flexion. The Thermoskin Open Knee Wrap has side spirals for additional support. Thermoskin Thermal Supports utilize the exclusive Trioxon lining that is clinically proven to capture your natural body heat. Unlike other products, Trioxon allows your skin to ventilate and remain comfortably dry even with long-term use. Competitive products trap the perspiration resulting in discomfort, slippage, risk of infection and unpleasant odor. The Trioxon lining creates a microclimate to help the skin breathe while still providing effective heat therapy. This is the secret of Thermoskin's long-term comfort for the user. You can even wear Thermoskin for extended periods of time without the discomfort you would have with other products. How Thermoskin works: The application of prolonged heat therapy to the effected area is a simple and quick form of treatment. Heat therapy promotes healing by opening up the small blood vessels, increasing blood flow and facilitating the removal of inflammation. Heat therapy assists your body's natural healing process. The combination of this heat therapy along with the support and light compression provided by Thermoskin Thermal Supports help prevent, treat and rehabilitate soft tissue injuries. Knee Sizing Guide: Measure the circumference just below the knee cap.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.