Timber Ridge Tent - 10 Person
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Timber Ridge Family Cabin Tent creates a literal home away from home, with a comfortable walk-in, 2-room, straight-walled, high-ceiling design. With 160 square feet of area, the Timber Ridge sleeps up to 10 people comfortably--or provides sleep and indoor living space for smaller groups. The tent is well ventilated with nearly an 8 foot center height, two large mesh Dutch "D" doors, front, back, and side zippered windows for privacy, and a fully vented roof. In wet weather the Timber Ridge full-coverage rainfly and welded polyethylene floor provides the protection you need to stay dry. In clear weather, roll the fly back and enjoy stargazing from the insect-protected interior. Amazingly easy to set up for such a large and stable tent, the Timber Ridge features a central hub that connect the fiberglass roof structure to steel uprights and a simple-to-use fast feet system. Equipped with an E-Port for electrical cords and two hanging pockets, the Timber Ridge makes it easy to keep larger groups organized. The Timber Ridge comes complete with steel stakes for secure placement, attached guy ropes for additional stability, and a convenient travel and storage duffel.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.