Token Products 120mm/135g Arsenal Bike Carbon/Alloy Stem
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 7075 stem wrapped in carbon marble
- Bar bore-clamp Dia.xH - O31.8-28.6mmx40mm
- 8 degrees Angle
- M5x18x6pcs Stainless steel bolts
- TK939MU stainless steel bolts, 132g (100mm
- The Arsenal stem is forged from high strength 7075 aluminium alloy because it allows it to be stiff enough to keep your bars flat in a sprint but light enough that skinny climbers will want to put one on their bikes. We use stainless steel bolts to ensure that the bolts will never rust. We have paid careful attention to how the stem clamps to the steerer tube and handlebar so the clamping force is spread evenly and won?t damage fragile carbon parts.
- Bike Carbon/Alloy Stem
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.