Truform 0865, Compression Stockings, Below Knee, Open Toe, 20-30 Mmhg, Beige, 3x-large
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Designed to help relieve moderate conditions associated with poor circulation. Graduated compression technology delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). The 20-30mmHg Firm compression level is great for tired, aching legs and moderate varicosities, moderate edema, post surgery and post sclerotherapy, and helps prevent venous ulcerations and thrombophlebitis, just to name a few. Truform medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth textured knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The open toe feature allows for easy toe inspection and permits one standard size to fit a variety of foot dimensions. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. For men and women. Truform stockings, socks and pantyhose feature Graduated Compression Technology, which delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The amount of compression is expressed as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). Graduated compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action helps prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart. Truform graduated compression support hosiery helps maintain good circulation and leg health. Truform combines the best materials, the latest methods of semi-automated manufacturing, and "old-worlde" hand craftsmanship to produce a high-quality product at affordable prices. We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting "know-how" sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.