VAUDE Men's Montafon Pants II - Black - Size: 52
A savvy shopper from DE snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Baggy Cycling Pants
- Size Type
- Main Fabric: 93% Polyamide, 7% Elastane
- Cuffs With Zip
- Suspender Fixation Possible
- 2 Front Pockets With Inverted Zip
- Waistband With Tra-In Button
- Adjustable Inner Gaiters With Gripper And Attachment Hooks
- The low-maintenance touring buddy: water repellent, stretchy ski touring pants made from exceptionally breathable Windproof 80 material. The bluesign standard materials. With reinforced instep made from robust Cordura. The VAUDE brand stands for respect in all its interaction with others and with the world around us. This family-run business based in Tettnang/Germany has set its sights on becoming Europe?s most sustainable outdoor brand by the year 2015. With the publication of a GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) Sustainability Report starting in 2013, VAUDE has successfully created an objective and measurable foundation for this goal. VAUDE has always placed a high value on external certification. We have been working with the strict environmental standard, bluesign, which monitors the entire textile manufacturing chain since 2001. We were also the first outdoor company to receive EMAS certification. Green Shape is the VAUDE for planet friendly products made from sustainable materials
- Montafon Pants
- Montafon Pants
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.