High Sierra Fatboy 19.5" Daypack Backpack - Blue/Yellow/Black
A true treasure hunter from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2382 cu Inches
- Large, multi-compartment design
- Adjustable side compression straps
- Premium organizer with multiple pockets and key fob
- Front, zippered accessory pocket
- Media pocket with headphone port
- Mesh beverage pocket
- S-shaped, padded Vapel mesh shoulder straps with Suspension System
- Integrated media pocket
- Comfortable padded back panel
- Convenient grab handle
- Attach extra gear with monster hook
- High Sierra designs feature-rich, versatile adventure lifestyle gear for adventurers everywhere. Since our founding in 1978, we've committed ourselves to creating durable, affordable product with distinctive details, delivering the freedom to go anywhere - near or far, on roads or trails, on mountain ridges or snowy slopes, no matter what form your adventure takes.
- Name: Fat Boy
- Product Code: 64020
- Material: Mini-Hexagon Ripstop - 300 x 250-denier Duralite/water resistant coating/hexagon ripstop. 600D Duralite - 600 x 600-denier Duralite features a special water resistant coating to help keep gear dry.
- Waffle Weave - 500 x 500-denier waffle ripstop Duralite fabric features a special water resistant coating to help keep gear dry.
- Volume: 2,382 cu inches
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 13 x 7" / 49.5 x 33.0 x 17.8 cm
- Net Weight: 1.52 lbs / 0.69 kg
- Ship Weight: 2.0 lbs
- High Sierra
- Daypack Backpack
- Daypack Backpack
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.