High Society Men's Classic 178 Alpine Ski - Size: 118 x 80 x 106mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Length (cm)
- 171-180 cm
- Without Bindings
- Designed and manufactured in Aspen, Colorado
- Screw retention system
- Tip-to-tail poplar wood core
- Rubber Foil dampening system
- P-tex sidewalls
- Carbon fiber stringers
- Resin saturated tri-axle fiberglass
- 360 edges
- Die-cut sintered 4000 base
- Made in United States of America
- Made for going crazy in the park and on the pipe, High Society's Berzerk alpine skis are lightweight, super strong and perfectly poppy.
- High Society
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.