Oakley Splice Goggle Tagline Olive/Dark Grey
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Snow goggle technology has been in a deep freeze for decades. We're fanatics about everything to do with gravity, risk and snow-capped peaks and some of the greatest athletes on the mountain rely on our innovations. That's why we tore apart the whole concept of goggles and reinvented them from scratch. The result is Oakley Splice. It took a ton of anatomical engineering and the end result is a unique architecture that spans the entire nasal area. The internal support system reduces pressure on the nose by tuning the distribution of contact forces across critical zones. Combined with moisture wicking triple-layer fleece foam and strap outriggers that evenly balance pressure, the system makes this design one of the most comfortable goggles ever created for winter sports. Splice has an interchangeable lens design that features semi-flush lens mounting, a means of optimizing downward visibility. Side-to-side vision is also maximized. Our designers matched optical innovations in lens contouring with structural refinements, so even the strap outriggers are engineered to stay out of the way and help maintain a panoramic view with wide-open peripheral vision. All Splice lenses are dual vented and feature Oakley's F3 anti-fog technology. Pure Platonize lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC while offering unrivaled impact protection. All Splice lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of High Definition Optics.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.