Seirus Innovation Machu Hat,Black/White
A true treasure hunter from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This knit hat is made of 80% acrylic and the remaining 20% is a fleece lined band for comfort and extra warmth.
- Seirus Innovation
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.