The North Face Women's Apex STH Pants - Black - Size: XS
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
The North Face Women's Apex STH Pants - Black - Size: XS is rated out of 5 by 15.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Okay at first, not waterproof, huge in the waist Trying on these pants in the store I loved them. I took my base layer to test it out and thought they fit great. After a day on the slopes, the I realized the problem. While the waist was comfortable in the store, it meant I was pulling up my pants after every run and every lift. It was non stop. I would have gone a size down but they were too tight in the thighs. I also found that the statement "nearly waterproof" is true. There were many days where my base layer was wet from sitting on icy or wet lifts. Being wet means being cold and that is no fun! Overall they are not a bad pant for playing in the snow or skiing in a dry climate. I did like the fleece lining, pockets, and boot covers. But I would not recommend to anyone doing any great amount of skiing.
Date published: 2015-03-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Love the STH Pants My daughter wanted something a little more stylish than the regular bulky ski pants and these pants are perfect. They look great on her in black, very slimming but still insulated to keep her warm and dry (she is a beginner). She is tall and wears the Long length, which you can only get online. Her waist and hip size are right between the small and medium measurements on the website, and we found that the small was too tight but the medium was a bit roomy (we went with the medium).
Date published: 2014-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Hot pants! Love these pants! Have been looking for a ski pant that is flattering and not so bulky- finally found em in the STH Pant! The length and fit seem great- I am 5'5" and 120 lbs. I typically wear a size 26/27 in jeans. I ordered the S and XS and will keep the Small size. They are a little bit snug in the butt but I have a booty and they still look cute and are actually quite flattering- like Spanx without the discomfort!
Date published: 2015-10-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great pant for tall skiers Love the fit of these pants - I have Grey, Black and White - they are comfortable and the Long is great. I have had the black for 4 seasons and they still look great. I ski in the East where the temperature is often in the teens (F) These pants require 2 base layers to stay "warm" I have a pair of TNF Sally insulated pants when it is really cold - although not as comfy they are warmer
Date published: 2016-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Worth the journey! I went through weeks of ordering and trying on various ski pants to FINALLY find that the petite North Face was the end of my journey. I can't wait to hit the slopes this winter. They are slimming and flattering! They appear to give the warm without the bulk. Let it snow.
Date published: 2015-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Cutest Ski Pant to exist. This is the cutest ski pant I have ever found. It fits skinny in the leg and flares out at the bottom to go around your ski boots. It is extremely comfortable, light weight, and plenty warm for 0 degree temperatures. I always wear a pair of leggings underneath and am perfectly warm for a full day of skiing!
Date published: 2016-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Stylish & Effective (I hope) These pants are not only cute but hopefully effective. Haven't skied in them yet; they are pretty high waisted which is great for powder days :) Great pants ...
Date published: 2013-11-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from I would probably buy this product again. I bought these pants for my wife. They are good looking pants, very high quality. The fit was off- she has really thin legs, and they didn't fit her. She is about 115 pounds, I purchased a size small/long. The length was good, the waist/butt fit but the legs were too loose and didn't look the way it should have.
Date published: 2015-11-24
- WindWall softshell
- Durable Water Resistant coating
- Fleece backing
- Slim and straight fit
- Chimney Venting system
- StretchVent gaiter
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Reinforced edge guards
- The North Face Women's Apex STH Pant has the high levels of breathability and alpine-worthy protection that backcountry skiers look for. Its WindWall softshell fabric offers complete windproof protection, flexible mobility, and breathability for active pursuits. The North Face coated this softshell in DWR to shed snowspray and help keep you dry in wet weather, and there's a fleece backing for moisture management as well as ultralight warmth. A slim and straight fit gives the Apex STH Pant a bulk-free and stylish look. The North Face equipped the pant with Chimney Venting system's airflow, StretchVent gaiters with hooks for ski boots, adjustable waist tabs for a secure fit, and reinforced edge guards for durability. There's a security pocket at the right ankle for ski tools and emergency energy gels.
- Material: 96% polyester, 4% elastane, DWR finish
- Insulation: fleece
- Breathability Rating: 0 cfm
- Fit: slim, straight
- The North Face
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.