NeuroScience Travacor 120 capsules
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- TravaCor provides gentle support for the inhibitory neurotransmitter system through a unique combination of amino acids and vitamin and mineral cofactors. The amino acid theanine is included in TravaCor and has been widely studied for its ability to produce a calming effect and prevent over-stimulation. 5-HTP is included in Travacor to support the production of serotonin. Taurine acts by enhancing the effects of GABA. TravaCor is recommended for those with sleep difficulty or staying asleep, highly anxious individuals, and those with hyperactive tendencies. Inhibitory neurotransmitter support Small, easy to swallow capsule The best-selling NeuroScience inhibitory formula Suggested uses: sleep issues, anxiousness, restlessness. Ingredients: 3 capsules contain: Vitamin B6 25 Mg Folic acid (as Folacin) 200 Mcg Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 40 Mg Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 200 Mg Vitamin B 12 (as methyl cobalamin) 30 Mcg Zinc picolinate 10 Mg Selenomethionine 70 Mcg Amino Select 3 900 Mg A proprietary blend of Taurine, 5-hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract), and Suntheanine (L-theanine). Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (vegetarian capsules), rice flour, and Magnesium Stearate. Does not contain wheat, corn, soy, salt, sucrose, starch, yeast, artificial flavors, artificial colorings, or other known allergens. Recommended Use: Take 3 capsules one to two times a day. Use under the supervision of a licensed health care professional. Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use. Note: Keep out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
- NeuroScience, Inc.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.