NuHealth OPC-15 Grape Seed Extract 100Mg 300Counts
A clever deal seeker from AL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Grape Seed extract is a powerful complex of antioxidants that help maintain capillary health and has the ability to protect cells through the neutralization of free radicals to promote healthy circulation. The oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) found in abundance in grape seed extract are potent antioxidants. Grape seed antioxidants may be as much as 50 times more potent than Vitamin E and 20 times more potent than Vitamin C. OPC flavonoids have shown valuable results in the treatment of the pain and inflammation resulting from microcirculatory disorders. They have been used to strengthen and repair connective tissue (including the cardiovascular system), to help treat ophthalmologic problems, and to moderate allergic and inflammatory response by reducing histamine production. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place, tightly closed.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.