Solgar North Atlantic Kelp Tablets, 250 Count
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Kelp is derived from the sea. It is a naturally rich source of iodine, which is an essential component of the thyroid hormone that plays a role in growth, development and control of metabolic rate. Thyroid hormone also helps regulate the function of mitochondria, which are the energy-producing components of cells. Supports healthy thyroid hormone levels. Suitable for vegetarians.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.