Solgar North Atlantic Kelp Tablets, 250 Count
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Kelp is derived from the sea. It is a naturally rich source of iodine, which is an essential component of the thyroid hormone that plays a role in growth, development and control of metabolic rate. Thyroid hormone also helps regulate the function of mitochondria, which are the energy-producing components of cells. Supports healthy thyroid hormone levels. Suitable for vegetarians.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.