Thorne Research Dipan 9 - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Provides lipase, protease, and amylase to promote the digestion of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates
- Benefits individuals with occasional indigestion
- Pure undiluted pancreatin; lactose-free and the highest potency and purity possible
- Does not contain dairy, soy, corn, egg, peanuts, yeast, sugar, magnesium stearate, binders, coatings,
- Pancreatic enzymes (pancreatin) for digestive support. Since 1984, Thorne Research has set the standard for exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of premium nutritional supplements. Thorne Research is dedicated to enhancing the health and wellbeing of individuals worldwide by providing innovative, high-quality, research-based nutritional supplements, health diagnostics technology platforms, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne Research is recognized by health-care practitioners as a global leader in providing nutritional supplements of the highest quality and purity. Thorne Research is the only nutritional supplement manufacturer that has been authorized to include health and lifestyle content on its website that has been authored by the Mayo Clinic. Thorne Research products do not contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) nor any binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair
- Thorne Research
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.