VitaSpectrum Flavor - (165 Grams) 5.8 oz, 500 mg, citrus
A true treasure hunter from DC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This comprehensive multiple vitamin/mineral supplement contains 28 highly bioavailable essential nutrients in amounts and ratios designed to address nutritional imbalances commonly observed in children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Abnormal gastrointestinal function, including chronic diarrhea and malabsorption, affects a significant percentage of individuals with ASD and contributes to nutritional deficiencies. Food elimination diets and a tendency among patients to be highly selective eaters further narrow dietary sources of essential nutrients. VitaSpectrum addresses these inadequacies by supplying balanced amounts of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements in forms that are typically well tolerated by patients with ASD. Active forms of folate, B12, and B6 are included along with naturally-sourced carotenes, vitamin E tocopherols, and vitamin D3 for optimal nutrient absorption and utilization.
- Klaire Labs
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.