Bulksupplements Pure L-carnitine Powder (500 Grams)
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- L-Carnitine is the chief amino acid that helps the body convert fats into energy. It can be stored in many areas, from the muscles and the brain, to the heart, and sperm, but it is manufactured by the kidneys and liver. Carnitine is the subject of many studies due to the fact that it is important in the production of energy and the oxidation of fatty acids. Carnitine is transported into the cell s mitochondria so that it can then be transferred into energy and sent all throughout the body. It is common to find large amounts of carnitine in the heart because the heart uses the carnitine to turn fatty acids into energy which it then uses to push blood throughout the body.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.