Hard Rhino BCAA 2:1:1 Instantized Powder 500 grams
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids, better known as BCAAs, are an set of three amino acids that are branched side chain. Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine are the three amino acids that comprise the BCAAs and they are all essential amino acids. They are the largest pool of essential amino acids in the body (35-40%) and represent an high level in muscle tissues (14-15%) too. This group of amino acids are highly involved in the regulation of muscle mass and are found in diet, through the digestion of protein. The metabolic process used for BCAAs is different compared to the amino acids in the body, BCAAs are metabolized in the skeletal muscles as where other amino acids are passed through the liver. This vastly changes the effects of how these amino acids affect the body as they are being directly metabolized into a-keto acids via the enyzme branched-chain aminotransferase (BCAT). This allows these acids to be catabolized in the cell's mitochondria. This process requires BCAAs to be used primarily in the skeletal muscles and not metabolized by the liver. BCAAs supplement is suggested for those with low dietary protein intake, it can promote muscle protein synthesis, increase muscle growth, and help reduce fatigue after intense exercise. The amino acid, Leucine, plays a important role in muscle protein synthesis, Isoleucine induces glucose uptake into cells, and Valine is used for muscle metabolism and tissue repair mechanisms. Our brand of BCAA is formulated to a 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. It is instantized to dissolve faster and better in water.
- Hard Rhino
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.