Bio-Tech D3-5 5000 IU 250 caps
A savvy shopper from KY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Vitamin D3 functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body. It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health. Adequate calcium and vitamin D3 throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D3 from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult. Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levels.
- Bio-Tech Pharmacal
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.