Ethical Nutrients Bone Builder Tablets with Magnesium, Boron and Vitamin D, 220 Count
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Bone builder with magnesium boron vitamin d by ethical nutrients 220 tablet bone builder mbd 220 ct mchc with magnesium boron and vitamin d bone builder mbd is a comprehensive bone support formula that features the same calcium-rich mchc found in original bone builder but with other bone-nourishing nutrients. Features a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium. With more than one-half of the total body stores found in bone tissue magnesium has been shown to play an important role in bone metabolism. Boron is a trace mineral that may support bone health through its involvement in vitamin d and estrogen metabolism. Vitamin d is an essential nutrient that helps stimulate calcium absorption and regulate calcium and phosphorus levels in the body. Two tablets supply vitamin d (as cholecalciferol). 133 iu calcium. 333 mg (as mchc and dicalcium phosphate) phosphorus.197 mg (as mchc and d.
- Ethical Nutrients
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.