Ethical Nutrients Bone Builder Tablets with Magnesium, Boron and Vitamin D, 220 Count
A clever deal seeker from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Bone builder with magnesium boron vitamin d by ethical nutrients 220 tablet bone builder mbd 220 ct mchc with magnesium boron and vitamin d bone builder mbd is a comprehensive bone support formula that features the same calcium-rich mchc found in original bone builder but with other bone-nourishing nutrients. Features a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium. With more than one-half of the total body stores found in bone tissue magnesium has been shown to play an important role in bone metabolism. Boron is a trace mineral that may support bone health through its involvement in vitamin d and estrogen metabolism. Vitamin d is an essential nutrient that helps stimulate calcium absorption and regulate calcium and phosphorus levels in the body. Two tablets supply vitamin d (as cholecalciferol). 133 iu calcium. 333 mg (as mchc and dicalcium phosphate) phosphorus.197 mg (as mchc and d.
- Ethical Nutrients
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.