Life Extension Super Ubiquinol CoQ10, 100 mg, Softgels, 60-Count
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Supports a healthy heart Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 for short) is a potent antioxidant that supports cardiovascular health and is absolutely essential for healthy mitochondrial function. The traditional form of CoQ10, ubiquinone , is difficult for your body to absorb ? but the ubiquinol form like that in Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 absorbs up to 8 times better! Benefits at a Glance Supports cardiovascular health Promotes healthy energy production at the cellular level Absorbs up to times better than ubiquinone CoQ10 Provides powerful antioxidant support CoQ10 and healthy mitochondria CoQ10 is an essential component of healthy mitochondrial function. The mitochondria are the cell s energy powerhouses, and CoQ10 is required to convert the energy unlocked from fats and sugars into usable cellular energy. Cardiovascular health and antioxidant defense Because of this, CoQ10 is most highly concentrated in the cells of your body s workhorse organs ? like your brain and your heart. But CoQ10 is also a potent antioxidant, protecting important proteins and mitochondrial DNA from oxidative damage. Unfortunately, CoQ10 levels naturally deplete over time. Coenzyme Q10 depletion: natural and unnatural causes CoQ10 levels in your body naturally decrease as we age. And so-called statin drugs used to lower cholesterol also deplete CoQ10 levels in the blood and possibly in tissue as well. Statin drugs have been shown to reduce plasma CoQ10 by nearly 40%. Alarmingly, the normal aging process may deplete CoQ10 levels even faster than the use of statin medications! The aging process reduces CoQ10 levels in the heart muscle wall by 72%. The frightening result is that the dual effects of aging and using statin drugs simultaneously could result in a severe CoQ10 deficit, leading to seriously diminished cellular vitality in vital organs like your heart.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.