Potassium Iodide Lugols 2% Liquid Iodine Supplement (2 oz/60ml)
No reviews found
- Lugol's Iodine Solution(2 oz.)Approximately 250 drops per bottle. There's no need to refrigerate the Iodine, it should be stored in a cool/room temp place out of direct sunlight. I like to store mine in a kitchen drawer or cabinet. As long as the temp stays below 90 degrees its fine. You really only run into these temps if it's left in a car or in direct sunlight. The iodine is from mineral. Therefore, there is no expiration date.
- Green N Living
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.