Sushi Chef Panko Japanese Bread Flakes, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
A clever deal seeker from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Sushi Chef Panko bread flakes are much lighter and crunchier than ordinary bread crumbs. These delicious bread flakes are made in Japan from traditional Japanese bread. The loaves are slowly dried and then shredded into crispy flakes. Panko is basic to Japanese cuisine, but its texture and flavor can add excitement to all types of cooking! Sushi Chef Panko enhances recipes that call for traditional bread crumbs. Panko creates a deliciously crunchy crust on all types of fried food. These light bread flakes are a delightful addition to meatloaf and casserole toppings. Sprinkle Panko atop macaroni and cheese for a crispy, crunchy taste sensation. Try it on baked chicken! Use Sushi Chef Panko to prepare scrumptious stuffed mushrooms or grilled tomatoes!
- Sushi Chef
- No Model Number
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.