SynerGreg; Grandules (454 gm)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- We've recently reduced the sale price downan additional 25% off! Buy now and save.Syner-G aids in digestion and nutrient absorption. Also helps with gas reduction, bloating, allergies and shedding in dogs and cats. Functionality: Syner-G is a plant derived food enzyme supplement utilizing a proprietary formulation of specially cultured enzymes to hydrolyse starches, proteins and triglycerides to break down cellulose. Its effectiveness has been scientifically proven. All ingredients are human food grade and generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the US FDA. Syner-G is for dogs and cats only. Directions: For best results, use Syner-G with every feeding for the life of your companion animal. Add 1/4 teaspoon (1 teaspoon scoop included) to each cup of food. Dosages should be doubled for pets eight years of age or older. Store in a dry area out of extreme heat, or direct sunlight. Enzyme Activity (Per Tablet): Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae var.) 2000 SKBU/gram Lipase (Aspergillus niger var.) 200 LU/gram Cellulase (Aspergillus niger var.) 50 CCHU/gram Protease (Ananas Comosus) 8 GDU/gram Ingredients: Lactose, liver powder, dried Aspergillus oryzae (var.) fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger (var.) fermentation product, and dried bromelain derived from Ananas Comosus. Flavor is from human food grade, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, which is derived from soy.
- Pet Health Solutions
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.