Talboys Hengar 136A Plain Granules 100 Grams
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Inert & Insoluble
- Reduces boiling volatility & super-heating
- Four Mesh granule size
- Specific gravity of 3.97
- For prevention of "Bumping" in boiling liquids In any laboratory procedure involving the boiling of a liquid,inert and insoluble,Hengar Granules effectively prevent super-heating with its attendant dangerous explosive vaporization commonly known as "bumping". A few Hengar Granules in any boiling liquid permit a steady copious stream of bubbles to escape without this spasmodic splatter. Evaporation or distillation proceeds quietly and smoothly. Sharper fractions result. Flask breakage is reduced and watching time is minimized. Froth is spread out evenly and does not climb the neck of the flask. Especially useful in boiling soap solutions and evaporating ethereal extracts of fat. With Hengar Granules in the vessel, any gases formed are extracted from the liquid quickly and completely. Insoluble, Hengar Granules cannot contaminate the liquid. They remain at the bottom of the flask or beaker, permitting the liquid to be readily poured off. After use, the granules are simply discarded. Heng
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.