Vitacost Alpha Lipoic Acid -- 300 Mg - 120 Softgels
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- What is alpha lipoic acid? Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a coenzyme found in the mitochondria of cells. Its primary function is to serve as a cofactor in the bodys energy production process. Its also a well-known antioxidant, sometimes called the universal antioxidant because of its effectiveness in both water-based substances (such as blood) and fatty tissues and membranes.* ALA is produced naturally by the body in small amounts, and its found in some foods, such as liver, spinach, broccoli and potatoes. Its difficult, however, to obtain sufficient quantities from diet. How does alpha lipoic acid support health?May promote cardiovascular health by protecting against free radical damage*Enhances antioxidant activity of vitamins C and E and coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)*May increase levels of glutathione, the bodys most important antioxidant*Why choose Vitacost Alpha Lipoic Acid?Supplies 300 mg of ALA per single-softgel servingContains 120 servings per bottleHigh quality at a great value!About VitacostAll Vitacost products are laboratory tested to meet FDA standards for identity, purity and composition. All products are tested for heavy metals, microbiology and contaminants. Vitacost products are produced in a NSF Certified facility. Freshness is guaranteed. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Vitacost Brand
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.