Whole Food Fish Oil, Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon, an All Natural Source of Omega 3, EPA, DHA and Astaxanthin (60 count) A 1000mg Pharmaceutical Grade Supplement Burpless Softgel Capsules VitaMD
A true treasure hunter from UT snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Ethical, pure and 100% sustainably sourced, VitaMD's Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Oil is an all natural, Wholefood source of Omega 3, 6, 9, EPA, DHA and the super carotenoid Astaxanthin to support a healthy cardiovascular system Know your Fishery, Know your Fish, Know your Supplement. 100% Transparency in Sourcing and Processes. From Nikiski, Alaska these Deep Pacific Ocean Salmon subsist largely on krill a well known source of Astaxanthin. This Salmon Oil provides a Wholefood source of this powerful Antioxidant and Omega 3 Fatty Acids. This product are Not enteric coated, Not Molecularly Distilled and Not fooled around with. VitaMD is committed to providing only the freshest fish oils, We Work closely with select, certified fisheries who share the same vision of ethically sourced, and sustainable fishing techniques. To ensure the highest level of quality in this all natural product, Every lot is 3rd party tested for Potency, Purity and Composition. Do your part! We use only amber glass bottles, which are virtually infinitely recyclable, please don't forget to recycle. Proudly Caught, Extracted and Made in USA
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.