Bentley II 18.9" Outdoor Oscillating Ceiling Fan - Tarnished Bronze
A true treasure hunter from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fan Width
- Tarnished Bronze
- Remote Control
- Beautiful tarnished bronze finish and distressed oak blades
- 3-speed wall control, included
- Damp rated for covered outdoor use
- Decorative canopy ring and coupling cover are used to conceal exposed hardware
- 4.5 in. tarnished bronze downrod with 3/4 in. Dia
- Oscillating feature can be turned off/on with wall control
- Interior blade width dimension: 13 in.
- The Hampton Bay Bentley II Tarnished Bronze Ceiling fan has a caged fan design and is great when air circulation needs to be directed or if space is tight. It also has an oscillating feature that sways back and forth which creates a nice breeze. Operation is easy with its included wall control which can be installed in place of an existing wall switch. This fan is also rated for damp locations so it can be used under covered outdoor locations. Special note: The oscillating function can only be used if a 3-wire conducting cable has been installed in your existing wall switch to the ceiling junction box (a red wire inside your ceiling junction box is evidence of this connection).
- Airflow (CFM): 1458
- Blade Color Family: Brown
- Color Family: Bronze
- Commercial / Residential: Commercial / Residential
- Damp/Wet Rating: Damp
- Dual Fan Heads: No
- Features: No Additional Features
- Fixture Color/Finish: Tarnished Bronze
- Housing Color Family: Bronze
- Included: Downrod Included,Remote Control Included
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
- Motor Speed (RPM): 1612
- Home Decorators
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.