CE Satin 24" LED Silver Under Cabinet Light (SATIN-L144-120V)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Linkable up to 30 pieces of the 24 in. Satin (11-watt); can also be linked with 12 in. (5-watt) and 18 in. (11-watt) Satin models, up to a total of 330 watt
- Integrated on/off rocker switch offers convenient operation and is dimmable with most standard incandescent, magnetic low voltage or electronic low voltage dimmers
- 3000K bright white color temperature provides high illumination that is neither too warm nor too cold
- 35,000-hour life significantly reduces replacement costs; at 4 hours use per day the fixture can last 20+ years
- Low 1 in. profile enables it to be tucked neatly underneath cabinetry
- Easy installation with supplied mounting clips and screws, a direct connector also included for linking multiple fixtures
- The Commercial Electric Satin Series 24 in. LED Under Cabinet Light is an elegant and energy-efficient fixture perfect for illuminating kitchen countertops and other household surfaces. Providing ample glow without harsh glare, the 3000K bright white color temperature is nicely balanced?not too warm and not too cool. The kit includes an integrated on/off rocker switch and the lamp is dimmable with most standard wall dimmers. The slim-line fixture is linkable with the included direct connector or an 18 in. jump cable (sold separately). An optional GE junction box cable (sold separately) can be used to convert the fixture to a hardwired solution.
- Actual Color Temperature (K): 3000
- Bulb Type: Integrated LED
- Color Rendering Index: 80
- Color Temperature: Warm White
- Color/Finish Family: Silver
- Connection Type: Plug-in
- Fixture Color/Finish: Silver
- Linkable: Yes
- Mounting Method: Screw-In Bracket
- Slim line: Yes
- Watt Equivalence: 11
- Commercial Electric
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.