CoorsTek Porcelain Ceramic Porous Bottom Crucible with Pourosity Disc
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Porcelain filtering crucible has a porous bottom with a porous disc permanently formed into walls
- Designed for gross particle filtration, clarification, polishing, and sterilization of serums, vaccines, antitoxins, and other biochemical solutions.
- CoorsTek Porous Ware can separate solid particles from liquid or gaseous suspensions.
- This CoorsTek ceramic filtering crucible has a porous bottom disc permanently formed into its walls. It features a stable porosity and rate of flow. CoorsTek Porous Ware easily incorporates into many chemical processing, pharmaceutical, mechanical, and electronic applications. Its reliability results from years of experience, advancement, and refinement of manufacturing techniques. In chemical filtration, CoorsTek Porous Ware can separate solid particles from liquid or gaseous suspensions. Stream flow is not obstructed by the filtering action
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.