Cree 100W Equivalent Daylight (5000K) A21 Dimmable LED Light Bulb
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Cree 100W Equivalent Daylight (5000K) A21 Dimmable LED Light Bulb is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JackTheBearTexas from Replaced all my CFL Bought one to test it out AND then bought more as I could, until I have replaced most all my CFL and incandescent bulbs with the CREE line. I have not had one burn out in almost a year of service. The light is adequate and they come on instantly at full brightness. I even have one that the bulb glass broke (my fault) but it is still working. CREE is the standard and I recommend them to all I know.
Date published: 2014-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by junkin from Good bulb great customer service I have been slowly replacing my bulbs with the Cree LED's. I had one fail simply called and they offered a replacement. They do stand behind the warranty. I will continue to replace all of the bulbs in the house with Cree LED's as I can afford them.
Date published: 2015-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Seamore from So far so good I wanted to take the time to drop in a review of this product. I just installed four of these 100 watt bulbs in our living room wall fixtures. They light up the room with the most comfortable and brilliant light. You know these bulbs are the future if they last as long as rated. The only issue that I'm worried about may be power surges. I question the reliability of the electronics through something like this. I'm also concerned about the rubberized coating over the bulb with being an open air fixture. I was concerned with the process of cleaning it. It feels as if it may collect dust and dirt and be difficult to clean. Not sure at this point but I am very pleased with the light and the warranty. It made me comfortable with the way they will stand behind their product. American made and proud.
Date published: 2015-05-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by Shutterstuff from Too big This bulb works great, but it will not fit inside a standard globe! Our laundry room has one light fixture and it has a glass globe. The 60w version fits but was not bright enough, so I purchased the 100w version and it is a much larger diameter and will not fit. very disappointed!!! I had to go back to using a CFL in this location.
Date published: 2014-11-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by Burned Out from Burned Out on Cree I bought two of these bulbs in the summer of 2015 and by January of 2016 they had both completely failed. One of them flickered continuously for the short period that it actually operated. A 10 year warranty sounds good, but who actually saves light bulb receipts for that long to possible make a warranty claim. I will disregard the CREE advertising campaign to not buy cheaper, lower quality bulbs. I have purchased cheaper bulbs and they have worked fine for years. I will never buy Cree products again or recommend them to anybody that I know.
Date published: 2016-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Billybob from Hard to beat Compared to other LED bulb competitors, it uses less energy, appears more like an incandescent, and is cheaper. How can you beat that?
Date published: 2014-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gino Or from Perfect for my needs Spending most of my life in So Cal and now living in a very seasonable area I find the need for SAD lights. This type bulb fills that need and many more as it is perfect for me working with photographs, cutting mats, and other work projects. Because of the color temperature I can sue them for taking photos and can correct white balance if needed....these are a winner.
Date published: 2015-12-22
Rated 1 out of 5 by golem74 from Disappointed I bought one two months ago at amazon. Installed in the basement Stopped working last Saturday. I read that warranty requires to ship the bulb to Cree. To bad because it will rise the total cost of the bulb. I replaced all bulbs at home with Cree and those are fine. Big disappointment.
Date published: 2015-09-24
- Estimated yearly energy cost- $2.17 (based on 3 hours/day, 11/kWh, cost depends on rates and use).
- Uses 82% less energy compared to a standard incandescent light bulb.
- Replaces a traditional 100-watt bulb for an energy- and money-saving solution.
- Lights instantly and offers omni-directional light.
- Doesn't contain mercurcy.
- Features an A21 bulb shape with a medium base.
- Dims to give you flexibility in lighting options.
- The Cree 100W Equivalent Daylight (5000K) Dimmable LED Light Bulb gives your space a daylight-like glow, but uses at least 82% less energy than incandescent bulbs. Use it either indoors or outdoors. It offers up to 25,000 hours of light. Works indoors and outdoors (damp rated). Made of safety-coated glass for shatter resistance.
- Actual Color Temperature (K): 5000
- Average Life (hours): 25000
- Bulb Type: Household
- Color Rendering Index: 80
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
- Light Bulb Base Code: Medium
- Light Bulb Shape Code: A21
- Light Color: Daylight
- Light Output (lumens): 1600
- Lighting Technology: LED
- Watt Equivalence: 100
- Wattage (watts): 18
- LED Light Bulb
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.