Emerson Indoor Ceiling Fan With 48" Blades - White (HF948W)
A clever deal seeker from ID snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Fan Width
- 48-Inch blade span with contoured metal blades. Supplied with "J" hook for wasy installation and smooth performance. Two downrods: 8-Inch and 22-Inch. Blades must be mounted at least 10-Feet above the floor. Single speed fan uses 120-Volt. Fan hung at 20-Feet covers 1,500-Square Feet. Fan hung at 30-Feet covers 1,200-Square Feet. Fan hung at 40-Feet covers 700-Square Feet. Not reversible.
- Maybe you'd like to cool your urban loft art gallery, or maybe the Emerson 48-in. Industrial Heat Ceiling Fan is going to be the perfect way to add some high-quality, circulated air to your production facility. Designed with large, open spaces in mind, this 52-inch fan features a metal body that houses a 188 x 15mm motor spinning a trio of contoured blades. Switch it on with a pull-chain or wall switch and enjoy cooling in the summer and the recirculation of trapped heat in the cooler months. This fan is designed for commercial use only.Heat fans are commercial/industrial fans and are most efficient when installed where heat tends to rise and collect. They will push the heat down and away from the ceiling. These fans are not reversible like a residential fan and run at super high CFMs About Emerson Fan J. W. Emerson founded the Emerson Electric Manufacturing Company over 125 years ago in St. Louis, Mo. Still based in the St. Louis area, Emerson Fan has been meticulously making ceiling fans with the finest materials available. Starting with railroad switches, his company soon expanded to ceiling fans and was the first to create a personal desk fan, a fad of office buildings during the 1920s. Emerson takes pride in providing more powerful yet quieter ceiling fan motors, more efficient airflow, and lower energy cost to its customers all while lending a timeless look that will complement any design aesthetic. Besides its St. Louis headquarters, Emerson has production facilities in Dallas and Richardson, Texas, Lenexa, Kan., and Murfreesboro, Tenn. Your choice of finish for motor and blades. 48-inch blade span, contoured blade pitch. 1 speed, 188 x 15mm motor. 22 inches from canopy to motor. Controls sold separately.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.