GE 15W (65W) BR30 Compact Fluorescent Flood Light Bulb
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Compact Fluorescent (CFL) Bulb
- Light output: 660 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.81 (based on 3 hours/day, 11/kWh; cost depends on rates and use)
- Life: 10,000 hours (based on 3 hours/day)
- Energy used: 15-Watt
- Lasts up to eight times longer than standard incandescent bulbs
- Uses 75% less energy than standard incandescent bulbs
- Versatile design is suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Make colors and patterns pop while saving money and energy with the 15-Watt Compact Fluorescent Flood Light Bulb from GE Reveal. This design features a GE Reveal spiral bulb on the inside that uses 75% less energy and lasts eight times longer than a regular incandescent bulb. The bulb's funnel shape helps direct light where it's needed better than a standard CFL or incandescent. GE Reveal's CFL flood light bulbs provide clean, beautiful light in any room, helping you save without sacrificing style, and are ideal for indoor recessed track lighting and other recessed fixtures to create broad beams of light.
- Bulb Diameter (In.) : 6.6
- Product Height (in.) : 8
- Product Depth (in.) : 3.75
- Product Width (in.) : 6.63
- Actual Color Temperature (K) : 2700
- Light Bulb Shape Code : R30
- Average Life (hours) : 10000
- Light Color : Soft White
- Bulb Shape : Reflector
- Light Output (lumens) : 660
- Bulb Type : Flood and Spot
- Lighting Technology : CFL
- Color Rendering Index : 70
- Number in Package : 1
- Light Bulb Base Code : Medium
- Specialty Bulb Type : Flood & Spot
- Light Bulb Base Type : Medium
- Watt Equivalence : 65
- Wattage (watts) : 15
- ENERGY STAR Certified : Yes
- GE Lighting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.